Monday, September 19, 2011

365swap!

I’m so excited!  I am going to the 365swap this Thursday!

image

This event was dreamed up by a group of friends who decided to get together to exchange various items they no longer wanted/needed (anything from décor to furniture to purses and more).  The catch is…it’s all wrapped up in a big party!  There are decorations, food, and lots of fun.

For this, their 3rd Swap, they decided to sell some tickets to the event, and my daughter and I got some!  I can’t wait.

Want to share in the fun a little?  Along with the invitation, each of us received a paper mustache with instructions to send in a picture of ourselves wearing it!

Time to get a little crazy!

After all, there are prizes involved!

moustache 008

My daughter, the mustachioed Jedi. 

<sniff>  It makes a mother so proud!

moustache 012

Yep, that’s me.  Think I should change my Facebook picture??

moustache 014

And this one’s just a bonus!

(My 12-year-old son told this joke at dinner…and then my wheels started turning!)

10 comments:

Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gayle said...

Lucky YOU! Can't wait to hear all about it! (I deleted the above post cuz I asked when it was, then read your post again - which answered the question)

SkinnyMeg said...

What a great idea, sounds like fun!!

Beth said...

ROFL to all!! Too funny, but my immediate thought was doing the karate kid starring Ralph Mustachio... ;^)

Have fun, which doesn't look like it will be a problem!

SImple and Serene Living said...

Too funny and I wish I could go. Got my sign today and I am so in love with it. Thank you so much.
Laura

Gypsy Heart said...

Too cute! I know you're going to have fun ~ can't wait to see what you come home with.

xo
Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Too cute! I know you're going to have fun ~ can't wait to see what you come home with.

xo
Pat

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Looks like you already started having fun. Cute pics!

bj said...

hahhhaaa,....how fun this will be. Take lots of pics....:)

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

cute! great pics, and a wonderful concept!
gail