Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Market

I’m excited for the Scraps of Simplicity Fall Market next Saturday (Oct 15)!  It’s a fun place to shop for fabulous handmade gift and home items, with a few great vintage-y finds thrown in for good measure.

image

I was a vendor at this market in April (you can read about it here and here), but I made the hard decision that I simply couldn’t fit that in this fall…turned out to be a wise decision with all the Crafting with the Stars hoopla!

But I can’t wait to attend next Saturday! 

******************************************

Be sure to visit Monday for the link to vote in Round 2 of Crafting with the Stars!  I’m not above a little bribery…so there will be another giveaway!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

DANG! We're heading to CA on Thursday so I'm gonna miss it this time! (sigh)

BTW - I keep forgetting to ask you if you know Marliss Scott or Erin Read - they both live in your area.

SImple and Serene Living said...

One of my favorite things about fall is all the markets and craft fairs. So much fun to attend. Good luck in the next round.
:)
Laura