Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas in July!

 
Coming soon!
I will be participating in Christmas in July!



 

I noticed that Hobby Lobby is getting their Christmas stuff out this week, so I guess it’s time to think about it  Winking smile

Feel free to check out all of the blogs!  Here are the links

Amanda @ The Ivy Cottage Blog
Korrie @ Red Hen House
Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls
Missy @ Lookie What I Did
Linsey @ The Farmhouse Porch
Pamela @ From My Porch to Yours

4 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I was in Michael's last week and they were putting out the Christmas stuff too. That's just a little too early for me!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

So glad you are joining us for this!! hugs-
Linsey

SImple and Serene Living said...

Oh my gosh. Way too hot and too early for me.

Bliss said...

Well maybe if I started preparing for Christmas in July I'd get stuff done on time!

~Bliss~